Hank Gaskell's Ambassador Profile
Hank grew up in the idyllic surroundings of small-town Maui. With the area’s many hidden waves as a training ground, he was soon traveling the world as a professional surfer. Though the last ten years have seen him "on the road more often than not," it's being at home that he loves the most. "I love cultivating the land to grow food, and free diving is my second passion behind surfing. Just living simply in Hana with my friends, family and dogs brings me the most happiness."
- Competitor in the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing
- 1st in the 2005 US Open of Surfing Lost Pro Junior
- 3rd in the 2005 Billabong World Junior Championships
- 1st in the 2009 Xcel Pro at Sunset Beach
- 4th in the 2011 Vans World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach
- 1st in 2012 Copa Quiksilver El Salvador