A classic wind- and water-resistant jacket made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Soft, Water-Resistant ShellMade of wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, lined with a lightweight tricot mesh
Full-Length Zipper with Stand-up CollarFull-length center-front zipper extends through a stand-up collar to block wind and sun
Handwarmer PocketsHandwarmer pockets secure with zippers to hold your everyday essentials
Raglan SleevesRaglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
Rib-Knit Cuffs and HemThe nylon rib-knit cuffs and hem feel soft and comfortable on the skin
Waist LengthThe waist length stays out of the way for biking, hiking and riding your longboard to work
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight516 g (18.2 oz)
- Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.* Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Hem and cuffs: 5.4-oz 100% nylon rib knit
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- *This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758
- Only covered areas are protected
- The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet