Patagonia Men's Baggies™ Jacket
A classic wind- and water-resistant jacket made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, lined with a lightweight tricot mesh
- Full-length center-front zipper extends through a stand-up collar to block wind and sun
- Handwarmer pockets secure with zippers to hold your everyday essentials
- Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
- The nylon rib-knit cuffs and hem feel soft and comfortable on the skin
- The waist length stays out of the way for biking, hiking and riding your longboard to work
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Hem and cuffs: 5.4-oz 100% nylon rib knit.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.