A second-generation surfer from San Diego, Devon’s career blends riding waves with documenting the surf culture, its history and personalities through words and imagery. A former editor of Longboard Magazine and a regular contributing writer and photographer for The Surfer’s Journal, he’s recognized equally for his surfing achievements and his numerous articles and photography. Devon currently lives in Cardiff By The Sea, California.
- Featured in numerous surf films including Single Fin Yellow, Sprout, One California Day, and The Present
- Frequent contributor to surf publications including Longboard, Surfers Journal, and Surfer
- Supporting photographer for the project 180 Degrees South
- Opened and managed the Patagonia surf shop in Cardiff By The Sea, California
- Marketing Director at SPY
- Competed for over a decade in ASP longboard events, both domestic and international