Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with 100% Traceable Down, lined with bluesign® approved fabric and has a generous length for use with carrier or car seat.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation