Patagonia Baby Torrentshell One-Piece
The Baby Torrentshell One-Piece is the wet-weather solution when setting out with baby in the stroller or carrier; made of a H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully seam sealed
- Extended brim and elastic on sides of hood for protective fit
- Reflective on front and back yoke seam extends through to end of sleeves for greater visibility
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap with zipper garage and built-in gutter construction to drain water out the bottom of zipper. External placket with hook-and-loop closure provides extra storm protection
- Sleeve and leg opening has gusset construction with elasticized cuffs to provide extra coverage over hands and feet
- Y-Joint sleeves and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Designed to have room for layering over insulation. Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting. Hand-me-down ID label
- 138 g (4.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.