Patagonia Infant Micro D® Fleece Bunting
For head-to-toe warmth, this layerable one-piece bunting has a hood and feet; it’s made of 100% recycled lightweight microdenier polyester fleece.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleece
- Cozy, one-piece bunting has a hood and feet for complete warmth; roomy enough for layers
- Three-panel hood provides snug fit
- Three-snap closure at neck opening keeps zipper away from the neck and face for comfort
- Welted, full-length zipper for easy on/off and diaper changes; has reflective zipper pull. Gusseted crotch and flat-seamed inseam for comfort and ease of movement
- Internal wind flap to protect from wind; convertible hand mitts with spandex binding provide extra coverage
- Feet have nonskid soles
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
4.7-oz 100% recycled microdenier polyester fleeceView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.