Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
An easy-wearing, bulk-free jacket made of knitted, heathered polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.