Patagonia Men's RØ® Hoody
This long-sleeved surf hoody is made from light, fast-drying 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Worn in or out of the water, it offers excellent protection from sun and wind.
- Made from 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; light and fast-drying
- Self-fabric hood and neck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms provide chafe-free, next-to-skin comfort while paddling
- Sun-blocking, 3-panel hood conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, with an adjustable drawcord for a secure, customized fit around the face; brim sheds water and shields eyes from the sun
- Board short connector, thumb loops and key loop
- Rear zip-closure pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper and securely stores surf and paddle essentials
- Fits close to body for maximum comfort and flex
- 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with 4-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and an antimicrobial finish
- 227 g (8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.