Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 5"
Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the updated Strider Pro Shorts are made of flash-drying 100% polyester woven dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a built-in odor-resistant liner. Mesh panels provide great breathability in key areas, while five easy-access pockets secure your small essentials.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester open, highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote air flow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. Rear pockets: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.