Patagonia Men's Thermal Speedwork Jacket
For cold-weather trail running or layering in Nordic sports, the Thermal Speedwork Jacket provides breathable warmth and comfortable protection. Details: zippered sleeve pocket and bonded hand pockets, overlapping thumb holes at cuffs. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Soft, warm Speedwork fabric is smooth and durable, comfortable on the face, and brushed inside for warmth and superior wicking, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Soft knit lining at neck is comfortable against skin
- Bonded-on secure zipper pockets for hands and on left sleeve
- Overlapping thumb holes at cuffs for secure hand coverage
- Reflective logo at left chest and center back
- 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed back, single jersey terry with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.