Patagonia Men's Venga Rock Knickers
Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, our casual, yet dialed Venga Rock Knickers live and breathe rock climbing with the same foolhardy focus as you.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces, with coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Adjustable below-the-knee cuffs with shock cord and cord lock; 46cm inseam
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.