Patagonia Women's Airshed Pullover
For weather protection without the unwanted sauna treatment, the stretchy, breathable Airshed Pullover slides over your baselayer to provide just the right warmth and wind resistance while you’re on the move. Built with the same shell fabric as our revolutionary Nano-Air® Jacket, it’s a whisper-light soft-shell pullover perfect for mountain biking in changeable weather.
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Quarter-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left-bottom hem and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem keeps out weather, dries fast and wears softly under gloves or a pack
- Body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hem and cuff panels: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.