Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Bottoms
Our most versatile baselayer with the greatest comfort range is made with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles