Patagonia Women's Centered Bra
Our medium-compression Centered Bra has supportive molded cups and is made from a moisture-wicking synthetic fabric blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
For what keeps you centered—mega mileage, tree pose or Sierra granite—this no-fuss bra layers under all your active tops or can be worn alone. Solids are an 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey, heathers, 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Printed fabrics are 8.9-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey. Lining is 88% polyester/12% spandex double knit. The center-back mesh is 91% nylon/9% spandex circular knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Medium-impact, multifunctional bra made of synthetic blend fabrics that vary by color; each fabric provides moisture management and breathability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Exterior princess seams create cup shaping over the apex
- Bonded, molded interior cups breathe, support and prevent abrasion and chafing
- Center-back mesh panel for air flow
- Racerback silhouette
- Supportive elastic band at torso
- Solids: 8.5-oz 85% nylon/15% spandex jersey. Heathers: 8-oz 87% polyester/13% spandex heathered jersey. Prints: 8.9-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey. Lining: 88% polyester/12% spandex double knit. Center-back mesh: 91% nylon/9% spandex circular knit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 69 g (2.45 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.