Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts - 11"
Mountain-biking shorts featuring a durable, removable liner and chamois pad with versatile, breathable and adjustable outer shorts.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in hand pockets; one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts snap together, and are compatible with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and back-right hip
- 11" inseam length and leg opening to cover the tops of most knee pads
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knitView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.