Patagonia Women's Houdini™ Pullover
The proven protection from the elements found in our self-stuffing Houdini® Jacket, now offered in a versatile, ultralight pullover.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Kangaroo-style hand pocket hides a secure zipper pocket that converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Lightweight snaps at center front
- Durable half-elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.