Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, this fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer jacket is insulated with Thermogreen® polyester, has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 896 g (31.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: Thermogreen® (arms: 60-g; body: 100-g) 100% polyester (90% recycled)View The Footprint Chronicles