Patagonia Women's Short-Sleeved Fore Runner Zip-Neck
The fast-drying Short-Sleeved Fore Runner Zip-Neck offers increased ventilation for running or cycling. It uses a lightweight recycled polyester with non-chafing minimal seam construction. Details: locker loop, reflective logos. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight, breathable 100% recycled polyester fabric with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Minimal flat seams won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Set-in sleeve construction for comfort and range of motion
- Short self-fabric zip-neck collar wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Deep 10" zipper with chin guard for comfort against skin
- Locker loop
- Reflective logo on left hem and center back at neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.