Patagonia Women's Stand Up® Shorts - 3"
We revitalized an iconic Patagonia staple and given it a more modern silhouette. Constructed of organic cotton and a touch of spandex, these shorts are ready to hit the trail.
Learn More Close
First ascents, exploratory bushwhacks and basecamp antics—over the decades, the Stand Up® Shorts have proven themselves as sidekicks in fun hogging. The classic shorts have an updated, modern fit and are made from sturdy 97% organic cotton with 3% spandex for stretch. The straight waist has belt loops and zippered, double needle fly construction with a metal button closure. A classic Stand Up® Shorts front pocket design features double-needle top stitching for added durability. Back pockets have crescent moon–shaped openings with hook-and-loop closures to secure topo maps and ’biners. Inseam is 3".
- 97% organic cotton/3% spandex stretch canvas is durable with stretch
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly with metal zipper and double-needle fly construction
- Classic Stand Up Shorts® front pocket design and double-needle top stitching
- Back pockets have crescent moon–shaped openings and secure with hook-and-loop square
- 3" inseam
- 7.8-oz 97% organic cotton/3% spandex stretch canvas
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.