Patagonia Women's Strider Running Shorts - 3"
The ultralight Strider Shorts are made of fast-drying polyester highly breathable mesh.
Learn More Close
Redrock sunrises, heart-thumping trails, dusty sunsets: for runners devoted to earning their views, our Strider Shorts applaud your dedication. A flat-knit waistband, external drawcord and fast-drying, ultralight 100% polyester fabric combine to deliver a comfortable, chafe-free fit. The minimalist 3” cut and notched side panels allow freedom of movement, a zippered pocket at the back hip keeps keys secure, and Air Flow mesh vents add breathability. The built-in polyester crepe liner wicks and dries quickly for high performance, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Reflective logo at left hem.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with highly breathable 100% polyester mesh panels for ventilation
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Zippered pocket at back hip
- Lightweight, built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. Rear pockets and waistband: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey. Liner: 2.7-oz 58% polyester/42% recycled polyester crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 71 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.