Patagonia Women's Wavefarer® Board Shorts - 5"
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer® Board Shorts are the foundation of our board short collection. Made of quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a female-specific fit, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Durable and quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hips; flat-lying fly with a hidden button and ladderlock drawstring closure
- Rolled side seams that overlap with self binding allow excellent movement and mobility
- Self-draining right-rear pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper; with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Gusset allows for increased comfort while sitting on a surfboard
- Inseam is 5"
- 113 g (4 oz)
3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.