Patagonia Girls' 3-in-1 Jacket
A year-round waterproof/breathable 3-in-1 jacket with an insulated zip-out liner that can be worn layered or on its own.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a 2.5-layer nylon ripstop contrast, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester mesh-lined shell for easy on/off; zip-out liner with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Outer shell: 3-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit; full-zip with external storm flap, a hook-and-loop closure and mini-internal zipper cover
- Shell has contrast yoke and side panel detail with mesh hung liner; mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Snowbelle Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Polyester liner is quilted for a street-savvy look and has a spandex binding finish; internal drawcord at hem
- Girl-friendly fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone. Shell contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket lining (shell and lining): 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Zip-out jacket fabric is bluesign® approved
- 822 g (29 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.