Patagonia Girls' Fleury Dress
A hot-weather dress with cool mesh panels made of breathable, bluesign® approved polyester/Tencel® lyocell/spandex blend that wicks moisture and has a relaxed drape; with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- This soft fabric in a polyester/Tencel® lyocell/spandex blend mixed with mesh detailing provides both hot-weather comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Crewneck has mesh trim detail
- Longer length in back for high-low effect
- Raglan cap sleeves with cute fluttery opening
- Inverted pleat detail on center back
- Elasticized waist and two front pockets with mesh trim
- Raw-edge finishing has nice drape and flow
- Body: 4.9-oz 74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex heather jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection. Mesh trim: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).