Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole™ Gear Tote 28L
This light and packable tote swallows all the gear in your van, but also lives for last-minute adventures in town.
Learn More Close
Call us neat freaks, but we’d much rather be heading down the trail than back at the trailhead pulling the van apart looking for misplaced gear. The do-all of catch-all bags, our Lightweight Black Hole™ Gear Tote keeps your life organized whether you’re living on the road or running errands around town. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this tote resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a generous main compartment with a simple toggle closure that holds a wetsuit or waders, climbing gear, groceries or your kit for hanging at the beach. And a small stash pocket on the front protects the easily lost details of life—phone, keys, wallet. Durable tubular webbing grab handles add strength and comfort for the long haul. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Large main compartment with simple toggle closure; small stash pocket on front
- Durable, tubular webbing grab handles
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.