Patagonia Men's Baggies™ Stretch - 9"
Performance-oriented but still happy doin’ nothin’: Baggies™ Stretch shorts are made of a stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend that’s great for climbing, hiking and yoga; 9" inseam. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring
- Vertical side pockets with drain-and-dry mesh pocket bags
- Right back patch-pocket with flap and snap-button closure
- 9" inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.