Patagonia Men's Belgrano Shorts - 10"
Built for hiking or travel, these lightweight, quick-drying 95% recycled polyester/5% spandex double-weave shorts have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stretch.
- Comfortable, quick-drying and multifunctional pants made with 95% recycled polyester/5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stretch
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Wicking mesh liner on waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- Two patch front and back pockets (with 1½" self-draining mesh across bottom) positioned to reduce drag in the water
- Rear pocket has a secure zip closure and key loop
- Webbing on the sides of both front pockets serves as a tool clip
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
3.8-oz 95% recycled polyester/5% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles