Patagonia Men's Capilene® 2 Lightweight T-Shirt
Stay comfortable and dry in cool-to-warm conditions in our fastest-drying and highly breathable baselayer with 20-UPF sun protection.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Rib-knit neckline is soft next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.6-oz (122-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (43-59% recycled) double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.