Patagonia Men's Clean Color Pants
These regular fit 100% organic cotton twill pants with classic flat-front styling are sulfur-dyed using EARTHCOLORS dye derived from bio-waste rather than petroleum.
- Made of a durable midweight 100% organic cotton twill
- Regular fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Full seat and thigh with a more relaxed fit to accommodate athletes’ hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle. Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic, flat-front styling with metal shank button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front hand pockets, two rear snap-T inspired flap pockets
- Undyed screen-printed organic cotton label
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
8-oz 100% organic cotton twill sulfur-dyed using EARTHCOLORS by ARCHROMA®, dye derived from bio-waste rather than petroleumView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Clean Color Collection
We’ve taken the byproducts of food waste, dried beetles and the poop of silkworms (among other things) to create a line of clothing dyed with natural ingredients and sourced from 96% renewable resources.