Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoody
A warmer version of our classic Down Sweater, Hi-Loft delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to ensure the ducks that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and weather while resisting tears and abrasion; warm, high-loft quilting insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Full-length center-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and keep the sleeves secure
- Drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation