Patagonia Men's Idler Jacket
Lightweight H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection in a versatile, fixed-hood jacket that stuffs into its own pocket.
Learn More Close
This is our tribute to you, the Northwest bike commuter whose sense of optimism never falters ever after 18 straight days of showers and clouds. Lightweight and packable, the Idler Jacket blocks the wind and rain of stormy weather, breathes when you’re working up a steam and stuffs into its own pocket for packing into your luggage or courier bag. It has a 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and increase durability. A circular knit backer lines the interior of the Idler, whisking away moisture and providing a smooth glide when layered over insulation. A polyurethane-coated center-front zipper and a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a built-in visor) provide maximum weather protection and exceptional coverage and visibility. Other features include reflective detailing on the zipper garage and back yoke, cuffs that adjust with double snaps, two chest pockets, and two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece for comfort; the right handwarmer pocket converts to a stuff sack. Hip length.
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon rain shell
- Full-length polyurethane-coated center-front zipper plus a dual-adjust drawcord hem for maximum weather protection
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snaps; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece for comfort; right pocket converts to a stuff sack
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and features a built-in visor and drop-collar design to provide exceptional coverage and visibility
- Cuffs adjust with double snaps
- Reflective detailing on zipper garage and back yoke
- Hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with circular-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.