Patagonia Men's Light & Variable™ Jacket
A perfectly pared-down, recycled polyester jacket that stuffs into a small pouch—the ideal jacket for travel and everyday use; it’s lightweight, wind-resistant, has 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Versatile, wind- and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length center-front zipper has flat-felled seam detail and a climbing-rope-inspired zipper pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams and climbing-rope-inspired zipper pulls; left pocket converts into a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- Body: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 209 g (7.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.