Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest
A versatile, highly breathable mesh fishing vest with vertical pockets for low-bulk storage and easy pocket access; designed for either hot or cold weather conditions.
- Mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won’t hold water in wet or cold conditions; pockets made of 3-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double-zipper closure
- Multiple interior zippered pockets for tippet spools; hidden rod holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for layering
- 340 g (12 oz)
Body: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles