Patagonia Women's Morning Glory Skirt
Perfect for summer, this skirt is made of a lightweight polyester/spandex printed jersey and has a wide waistband, easy pull-on style and a straight silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polyester/spandex blend is soft and lightweight with a smooth drape. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Wide waistband lies flat for a contoured fit
- Simple A-line skirt with a straight, clean-finished hem
- Above-the-knee length: 17"
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 107 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.