Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Regular
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have been updated with more streamlined, anatomically fit booties with a poly-grid lining and gravel guards with a flat-panel construction that reduces wear. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes. H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid-lined for added comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42.23 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.