Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Jacket
Stretchy, lightweight soft shell featuring a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Breathable enough for high output but warm enough for cool-to-cold-weather runs or bike rides.
- Lightweight and stretchy nylon/spandex ripstop breathes to regulate temperature and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light weather
- Vislon® zippers with cord pulls
- Secure zippered chest pocket hidden under welt
- Secure zippered hand pockets
- Velcro® tabs for cuff adjustment
- Single-pull hem adjustment
- Drop tail for protection on a bike
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.