Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Hybrid Soft Shell Pants
The Wind Shield Pants provide lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements. Features Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to a polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles