W's R1® Spring Jane
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
Read More Close
The sight of pinwheeling point lines in front of your camp means hitting the road south was the right call. With anatomical patterning that conforms to your body for maximum comfort and flex, the R1® Spring Jane keeps you snug through long hours of late-season swell in Baja Sur. Made with high-quality, high-stretch neoprene, features include clean-finished spandex binding at the armholes and neck and flatlocked seams for long-lasting durability. All critical seams are wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our standard for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
Size & Fit
High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)View The Footprint Chronicles