Patagonia Headway Brief 22L
A daily workhorse, this durable briefcase is amply sized to carry your workweek belongings, with enough space for an extended weekend trip.
- Superdurable Cordura® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main zippered compartment features mesh pockets for organization
- Front compartment has additional organization, a key clip and enough room to stash travel documents
- A raised laptop pocket protects most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle and strap, and includes a tablet pocket
- Stash pocket holds magazines and papers for easy access
- Briefcase-style carry handles and comfortable shoulder strap (removable)
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1,210 g (2 lbs 11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.