Patagonia Women's Barely Bikini
This femininely styled bikini underwear is made of 90% polyester (76% recycled)/10% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finish in a quick-dry, seamless weave.
- Soft, featherweight 90% polyester (76% recycled)/10% spandex fabric wicks and breathes
- Pairs with our Barely Bra
- Narrow, seamless waistband lies flat and won’t roll or bind
- Engineered jacquard fabric features a geometric design
- Soft merrow-stitch finish at the leg openings for comfort
- Garment is fast-wicking and dries quickly
- 26 g (0.9 oz)
5-oz 90% polyester (76% recycled)/10% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finishView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.