Patagonia Women's Granite Park Pants
Hiking pants with style: They’re made of an organic cotton/polyester blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light rain and enough stretch for high-stepping. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a fabric blend of 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a peached face; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Two curved, front patch pockets and two back pockets
- Additional leg pocket secures with a metal snap to keep belongings secure
- Convertible pant legs roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Articulated knees
- Regular fit with a regular rise
- Inseam is 32"
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% spandex plain weave with a peached face and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles