Patagonia Women's Seabrook Hoody
This cover-up is made with a soft, quick-drying 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered knit with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Soft and supple 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex blend jersey for lightweight warmth with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 3-panel hood construction with adjustable drawcord closure
- Center-front zipper closure
- Raglan sleeves and princess seams for a close-to-body fit with a full range of movement
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets and thumb loops
- Hip length
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.