- Lightweight, durable shell fabric is wind resistant and treated with a Deluge DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood is contoured for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs and hood holds shape
- Reversible shell fabric and quilting offers style options
- Handwarmer pockets on non-quilted side
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.