Patagonia Boys' Down Hybrid Jacket
Lightweight and comfortable, the new Boys' Hybrid Down Jacket provides warmth and stretch where you need it most—it’s the perfect low-bulk midlayer.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, while the jersey-faced fleece panels reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-zip-through stand-up collar with chin guard, center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and handwarmer pockets for soft and warm touch points
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell and liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Contrast: 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey-faced fleece. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation