Patagonia Women's Merino Cable Coat
$199.00 - $99.00
This long, front-zip hooded sweater coat is crafted from 100% extra-fine merino wool that’s from the grasslands of Patagonia.
Learn More Close
On days when the marine layer blankets chaparral slopes, snuggle into the cozy warmth of our Merino Cable Coat. The long sweater is made of ultrasoft 7-gauge merino wool and knit with a classic cable-stitch design using two-color yarns for a mélange appearance. The two-piece hood features a beautiful finish inside and 1 1/4” rib-knit finish around face for a secure, no-slip fit. Center-front zip placket has a jersey stitch extended to cover zipper for comfort next to skin. Fully fashioned seaming at front and back armholes; lightweight jersey knit-lined handwarmer pockets. 3” cuffs and hem with hand-linking at seam for a clean finish. Length falls to midthigh.
- Soft, 7-gauge 100% merino wool in a front-zip hooded sweater coat silhouette
- Two-piece hood finished with tubular knit inside and 1 ¼” rib knit around face for secure fit
- Center-front zip closure with all-needle jersey stitch placket extended to cover zipper
- Fully fashioned at armholes for durability and long-lasting wear
- Jersey-knit-lined handwarmer pockets
- 3” 4x2 ribbed knit cuffs and hem with hand-linked finish for exceptional durability and quality
- Midthigh length
- 7-gauge, 100% merino wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
- Made in China.