A weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka in NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Skip the Shipping and Give a Gift Card
Patagonia gift cards are sent via email within 24 hours of purchase—you can send them directly to the recipient or yourself so you can forward the email at just the right time. With this gift card, they’ll be able to choose from any of our durable, multifunctional gear—including Worn Wear gear.Gift Cards
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Elegir Talla y Color
Recycled Nylon with Thermogreen® InsulationMade of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; body and hood lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Removable HoodRemovable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm, high-pile recycled fleece
Two-Way Front ZipperThe two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
External PocketsChest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
Internal PocketInternal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
Supporting the People Who Make This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
País de OrigenMade in Vietnam.
Peso1,211 g (42.72 oz)
- Body: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body and hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn