An uncompromised combination of unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain.
Select Size and Color
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Watertight, PU-coated two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system on hem allows for intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight527 g (18.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.