Patagonia Women's Capilene® Lightweight Tank Top
Ultralightweight double-knit baselayer fabric for hot, high-output conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Learn More Close
We thought Bikram yoga was toasty until we ran Moab’s Poison Spider Mesa in late May. For hot weather and fast-paced pursuits, our Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric binding for chafe-free comfort, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, a locker loop for hanging, and a racerback silhouette for maximum comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s subtle-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Racerback silhouette is flattering and provides maximum comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 45 g (1.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.