Customer Insights Senior AnalystFull time | Ecommerce Website
Location:Reno Service Center, NV
Job Title: Customer Insights Senior Analyst
Reports to: Customer Insights and Innovation Manager
Location: Ventura Headquarters or Reno Service Center
Start Date: 06/03/2019
Placing our customers at the center of everything we do is a key focus across channels at Patagonia, and we continually strive to transform customer experience and empower people to engage in Patagonia’s mission to save our home planet.
We are looking for an experienced team member who is excited to play a key role in defining the future of the way we engage with and learn from our customers. This role will focus on continually improving and evolving the direct-to-customer experience, in both physical and digital realms, through leading our Voice of the Customer program and spearheading new or improved experience design efforts. It will also play a key role in helping teams across Patagonia (e.g., Product, Marketing) better understand and engage with customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a deep understanding of Patagonia customers using research tools like journey maps, customer segmentation, user behavior testing, surveys, data models, and interviews
- Build and expand a holistic Voice of Customer across Patagonia that encompasses customer service across channels, product experience, and brand engagement
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to identify, prioritize and operationalize customer experience improvements and/or new experiences
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to discover needs, complete pilot programs, and scale successful programs across the organization
- Leverage and consolidate transactional, behavioral, demographic, survey, and Voice of the Customer feedback data to draw insights, inform stakeholders of opportunities and implement solutions for each project
- Conduct strategic analyses with partners in the organization to develop recommendations for changes in policies, systems, and processes
- Able to solve and balance varied business problems with different approaches and multiple solutions
- Research solutions and scope problems in a creative and collaborative way
- Prioritize competing projects to remain focused on execution and delivering results
- Support and coach members of the Customer Insights team
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Consulting, Business Operations, Project Management, or Design roles
- Strength in organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytics experience in predictive modeling, forecasting, investment planning, or similar
- Customer research experience such as journey mapping, persona development, and ethnographic research a plus
- Familiarity with data management and visualization systems, such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL, or similar
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment
- Travel may be required
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.