Digital Brand DesignerFull time | Brand Design
Job Title: Digital Brand Designer
Reports to: Brand Creative Director
Location: Ventura, CA
Join Patagonia’s brand experience design team! The right candidate for this job will be a digital-first designer who’s flirted with print and environmental graphic design. They are a conceptual thinker and a master typographer. They design for the holistic long view, while juggling multiple fast reaction, high priority initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the Brand Creative Director on a wide variety of projects.
- Work with developers, photographers, visual artists, and copywriters to produce enticing digital designs.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute digital executions of product marketing campaigns
- Wire-framing campaign touchpoint experiences for customer-facing campaigns
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product.
- On-time delivery and distribution of all assets
- Evaluating, prioritizing and communicating conflicting priorities
- Direct communication with collaborators, project managers and cross-functional teams to keep multiple projects moving forward
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel as needed utilizing various methods of transportation.
- Ability to focus in an open and often noisy workspace
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Graphic Design or related degree
- 5-10 years digital agency experience
- logo, icon, design system experience
- Possess expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in diverse interactive formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive interactive surfaces and environments.
- Know and use current web standards in order to take graphic designs into the digital realm, for desktop and mobile, without losing any creative impact.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow direction and to execute concepts.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to self-manage one’s time while working on concurrent projects
- Ability to prioritize work and move from one priority to another at any time.
- Ability to work as a team member and individually.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Front end coding experience
- In-store digital experience design a plus (brick and mortar retail).
- Print design experience a plus.
- Experience with motion prototyping in Principle, Invision Studio or Sketch Craft
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.