Fish Sales RepFull time | Sales Reps
Location:Remote - Reno Supported
Job Title: Fish Sales Rep
Reports to: Fish Sales Manager
Location: Northern Rockies
The Fish Sales Representative is responsible for territory sales, support, and assisting in implementing the Company sales, marketing, and distribution objectives. The primary role of the Sales Representative is to use a variety of Patagonia’s resources to meet the individual needs of the wholesale account base and the needs of the Fishing Manager to support and service the territory business. The Sales Representative will collaborate with other distribution channels of the Company and the Fishing Manager to integrate resources as required.
What You’ll Do
- Use business to save our home planet, align this territory with our mission.
- Work closely with the Fish Sales Manager on seasonal account plans, initiatives and events/tradeshow/meeting participation.
- Represent all aspects of the Patagonia product offering (technologies, environmentally responsible attributes, and marketing) and relay that information to wholesale dealer’s front-line staff via clinics and store visits.
- Present the product line to dealers and manage order.
- Within store visits, plan time to cover applicable business issues, support programs, ASAP sales and promotional product sales
- Assist in identifying prospective dealers which meet territory distribution needs and company marketing objectives.
- Utilize resources and information from the Company's Visual Merchandising Group and Regional Manager to work on in-store merchandising plans and improvement.
- Work on promoting environmental programs and promotions with dealers.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about the Patagonia mission, our culture, and understanding our customers.
- You love to fish.
- Deep base of angling experience and knowledge, that allows you to build rapport with key stakeholders, within Patagonia and within the broader angling industry.
- You are self-directed and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You have a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, and PowerPoint.
- You are comfortable learning new systems or already have familiarity with RepNet, DealerNet, Centerstone, and Tableau to analyze account business and territory sales.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with a variety of people.
- You are highly organized, flexible, self-motivated, and energetic.
- You are able and willing to work long hours and weekends during key sales periods.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lb. sample bags and show displays for up to 100 feet.
- Be comfortable and effective traveling 150 days or more per year.
- Ability to travel domestically and frequently utilizing various forms of transportation.
- Ability to stare at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must Live within the territory
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.